Create Account

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

*** << Join Our VIP Membership Now For $29.99 only (Regular Price $50)>> ***

*** Price Will Increase Permanently Very Soon ***

backlinksforums

Important Announcement!

PRIVATE INTERNET MARKETING BITTORRENT TRACKER OPEN

5 TB OF INTERNET MARKETING COURSES

2600+ READY TO DOWNLOAD TORRENTS SEEDED BY HIGH-END SERVERS

JOIN NOW

Photo

[Tips] How to create High Authority Backlinks

Backlinks SEO Method Tips

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tafser Ahmed

Tafser Ahmed

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:48 PM

Backlinks are the most important part for ranking on SERPs. But at this time difficult to create quality backlinks. But if you can extract your competitors, what actually they are doing for ranking. Then you can do better than your competitors. We already know that, A Single backlink is working better than thousend low quality backlinks. So how you will create quality backliks. Nobody want to pass their own juice. 

I am working a method. And its working. Don't create backlinks with list. Try to create own footprints. Follow this instruction for creating some valuable backlinks.
  • Go to LinkSearching Tool. Its Free and Footprint base. It can help you to reduce your time to type keyboard.. 
  • Install SEOQuake Extension in your browser.
  • Search by using your niche related keyword in search box.
  • Then short out like this image:

gsuowWX.png

• You will get high PR backlinks building sites. Just do it and create backlinks. Increase your ranking. 
You will find lots of ways to create backlinks in BBHW. Currently i am using this method, that's why i shared. The overall approach is that, You should create quality backlinks. That's it.

• Add Reputation

#2 Raju

Raju

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationIndia

User's Awards

Posted 09 September 2015 - 08:04 AM

Impressive method, very nice and  easy . Thanks a lot for this,. you just help me to find some good site.

well bro, the addon is not good, can  you please tell me another  one which works best.

:wub: Fall in Love with backlinksforums :wub:

#3 LinkSearching

LinkSearching

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 01:22 PM

Glad to see our tool in here. Thanks Tafser Ahmed for adding Us to find valuable link. :) 

#4 johnniewalk

johnniewalk

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:11 PM

Worthy information has been posted, really it works good...

#5 simpson_h

simpson_h

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:59 PM

Backlinks are the most important part for ranking on SERPs. But at this time difficult to create quality backlinks. But if you can extract your competitors, what actually they are doing for ranking. Then you can do better than your competitors. We already know that, A Single backlink is working better than thousend low quality backlinks. So how you will create quality backliks. Nobody want to pass their own juice. 

I am working a method. And its working. Don't create backlinks with list. Try to create own footprints. Follow this instruction for creating some valuable backlinks.
  • Go to LinkSearching Tool. Its Free and Footprint base. It can help you to reduce your time to type keyboard.. 
  • Install SEOQuake Extension in your browser.
  • Search by using your niche related keyword in search box.
  • Then short out like this image:

gsuowWX.png

• You will get high PR backlinks building sites. Just do it and create backlinks. Increase your ranking. 
You will find lots of ways to create backlinks in BBHW. Currently i am using this method, that's why i shared. The overall approach is that, You should create quality backlinks. That's it.

I agree with single backlink being better than thousand low quality ones. that's how it is in my experience as well. you have shared some nice tools.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Backlinks, SEO, Method, Tips

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users